Cross Point Retreat is operated by Cross Point Ministries, Inc. which is a not-for-profit corporation run by two volunteers, Monty and Elizabeth Walton.
To insure accountability in this ministry, an Advisory Board has been established with the goal of providing spiritual and financial oversight. The Board is intentionally diverse, including men and women from different denominational backgrounds and with unique talents. Some are religious leaders while others are civic or business leaders. As a group they are faithfully committed to the stated mission of Cross Point Retreat and to insure that Cross Point Ministries is working in accordance with that mission.
- Clyde and Gwyn Baker (2003 - present)
- Samuel E. Beall (2003 - present)
- James L. Branch (2003 - present)
- Honorable Charles Cerny (2003 - present)
- Richard R. Dunn, PhD (2003 - present)
- William B. Kennedy, Jr.
- Sharon Galgay Ketcham (2003 - present)
- J. Daniel Pressley, CPA (2003 - present)